- Broadcast length: 45 minutes, with a pre and post workshop activity
included in the teacher guide
- Date and time: Apr. 10-11, 2024
- 10:00 AM and 1:00 PM each day
- Host School: TBA
- Register below for the Live session
- Grade 1/2: Wed., Apr. 10, 10:00AM
- Grade 3/4: Wed., Apr. 10, 1:00PM
- Grade 5/6: Thurs., Apr. 11, 10:00AM
- Grade 7/8: Thurs., Apr. 11, 1:00PM
Greg Orrē (pronounced “greg – ory”) is a musician, poet, painter, and the former lead singer of Too Soon Monsoon. He uses vivid sensory details and imagery to convey complex emotions and ideas. His solo releases have been called “soft sermons [that] take unexpected turns” (New Feeling). In 2020, the prolific Saskatoon artist began sharing his project, I Am In It, with a solo album and handmade poetry book. His work explores themes of memory, nature, and the relationship between humans and the environment. Greg will share his sophomore solo album, I Am In It, Vol 2, produced by Josh Palmer, in November 2023.
Please complete this form, and indicate which program you will be participating in.