Join the multi-talented Chancz Perry as he takes your class on a theatrical journey. In this workshop he will explore movement, story and the basics of the theatre through a series of fun games.
- French Program: This program will be facilitated entirely in French
- Art Stream: Theatre/Movement
- Broadcast length: 45 minutes, with a pre and post workshop activity
included in the teacher guide
- Date and time: December 13-14th 10:00AM and 1:00PM
- Host School: École Arthur Pechey Public School in Prince Albert
- Register below for the Live session
Teacher Guides and Resources
- Download the Grade 7/8 teacher guide (PDF)
- Download the Grade 3/4 teacher guide (PDF)
- Download the Grade 1/2 teacher guide (PDF)
- Download the Grade 5/6 teacher guide (PDF)
Chancz Perry is an award-winning, multi-faceted producer, choreographer, triple-threat performer, and instructor. He has spent more than 35 years in the entertainment industry – on stage, screen and behind the scenes. Chancz is certified in ECE from Saskatchewan Polytech, has a BFA in Dance, and a BA in Criminology from Simon Fraser University. He has served as an artist in residence in many schools and as a sessional instructor at the University of Regina as well as in several roles where he made a difference in the lives of people in marginalized communities, local artists and production teams, and children of all ages.